Ioana Vasiu is Professor, Director for International Affairs of “Paul Negulescu” Institute of Administrative Sciences, Sibiu, and Director for Strategies and Programs of the Romanian Institute Public Law and Administrative Sciences. She holds a Doctor of Law degree (1994) and has attended a number of specialized courses (e.g., General and Specialized Courses on Human Rights Law, European University Institute, Academy of European Law, 2001). Between 2004 and 2005 she worked as researcher for the OLAF Project: Rights of Defence. In 2004 she was invited as expert at the seminar Implementing High Quality Regulation: Communication, Compliance and Enforcement, organized by the OECD. Between 2002 and 2005 she was co-chair of the Management and Delivery of Justice Group of the EGPA. Between 2002 and 2003, she was team Leader of the GROTIUS (PENAL 2) Project of the European Commission. Since 1997 she is Vice-President of the Romanian Association of Criminal Sciences, Cluj-Napoca Branch. In the year 2000 she worked as expert for the UNDP Romania. She is Vice-President of the Romanian Association of Criminal Sciences, Cluj-Napoca Branch, member of the Romanian Intellectual Property Law Association and member of the International Association of Penal Law.
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., Juridical Information Systems and IT Law, 2009;
• VASIU, I., The Rights of the Defense in Fraud Investigations: The case of Romania , Defense Rights during Administrative Investigations, Intersentia, Antwerpen - Oxford, Editor: Oswald Jansen and Philip M. Langbroek, 2007;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., Digital Rights Management: Promises, Dilemmas, and Concerns, Romanian Intellectual Property Law Review, III, Nr. 2 (7), 2006;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., Romanian integrated justice information system: privacy and security issues, Caietul Stiintific, 8, 2006;
• VASIU, I., Quality justice in Romania, Mission de Recherche Droit & Justice, Paris, 2003;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., Protection of personal data, Romanian Criminal Law Review, 2005;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., The prevention of computer criminality, 2006;
• VASIU, I., Romanian Criminal Law, 2006.
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., Top Management Skills in E-Government: A Conceptual Framework, Journal of E-Government, 2006;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., A Meromorphic Model for Discouraging Corruption in Public Organizations, Chinese Public Administration Review, 2006;
• VASIU, I., Quality justice in Romania, L'Administration de la Justice en Europe et L'Evaluation de sa qualite, Montchrestien, Paris, 2005;
• VASIU, L. & VASIU, I., Dissecting Computer Fraud: From Definitional Issues to a Taxonomy, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, IEEE Computer, Hawaii, USA, 2004;
• VASIU, I., Provision of information by courts - the case of Romania, Provision of information by courts and court administration: A comparative inventory of eight European Countries and in the USA, Utrecht University, Editor: P.M. Langbroek & W.J.M. Voermans, 2004;
• VASIU, L. & VASIU, I., A Taxonomy of Malware Use in the Perpetration of Computer-related Fraud, European Institute for Computer Anti-virus Research Conference, EICAR e.V., Editor: U.E. Gattiker, 2004;
• VASIU, I. & VASIU, L., A Conceptual Framework of Leadership in Justice Organizations: Context, Organizational Characteristics and Skills from a Romanian Perspective, Annual Conference of the European Group of Public Administration, University of Ljubljana, 2004; Anamaria Bogdan
Anamaria BOGDAN works as expert at the Centre for University Development at Babes-Bolyai University. She is Expert in FSE project – "Improving University Management" – Strategic project for Higher Education, POSDRU/2/1.2/S/4/2679, 2009-2011, team member to develop content modules "University Governance", and "Internationalisation in Higher Education" and Assistant manager in FSE project – "Consolidarea capacitatii institutionale a Consortiului Regional (CR) al Regiunii de Dezvoltare Nord-Vest", POSDRU/41/3.3/G/18398, 2010-2011. Between January 2009 – April 2010 she was Deputy Director of Centre for University Development at Babes-Bolyai University. Between August 1996 and September 2007 she was analyst-programmer at Department of Human Resources of Babes-Bolyai University, and Computer Office of IRIS S.A. Since October 2005 she also did teaching and research as Associate Lecturer at Babes-Bolyai University. She holds a BSc from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Babes-Bolyai University (1994) and is currently studying for a PhD. Her research interests include governance and internationalisation.
• RADUCANU, G., BOGDAN, A.,NISTOR-PUIU, A., POPESCU, C., - Urban – Rural Disparities in the Romanian North-West Development Region. Indicators for Sustainable Development - Public Health, The 4th International Conference „Rural space and Social Development", Bistrita, Romania, July 2010.
• BOGDAN, A., – Democratic governance – good governance for sustainable human development, ISA „Paul Negulescu", Sibiu, Romania, May 2010.
• BALACEANU, C.,BOGDAN, A.E., - The motivation for using models of good governance in the Romanian economy, Sinaia, Romania, 2010.
• BOGDAN, A., – Aspects of Globalization and Internationalization in Romanian Higher Education, International Conference „European Integration and Development", Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania, October 2009.