Bogdan Manolea is the Executive Director of Association for Technology and Internet - APTI Romania. Mr. Manolea has a legal background and a vast experience in the Law and IT&C. Author of presentations and articles on subject related to IT&C Law (e-commerce, e-signature, domain names, Internet jurisdiction, privacy issues, etc.) in national and international conferences. Owner of the only Romanian web page dedicated to the IT Law - Internet Laws – www.legi-internet.ro, he is an independant consultant on IT law. He is also the editor of EDRi-gram, a biweekly newsletter on digital civil rights in Europe and the vice-president of European Digital Rights.
• MANOLEA, B., - Informatizarea – Panaceul Secolului XXI ? - Dilema Veche no 331, 17-23 June 2010
• MANOLEA, B., Citeva interpretari ale „accesului” fara drept la un sistem informatic – Justitie si Criminalitate Informatica, Tribunalul Gorj, Tg Jiu, Romania June 2010
• MANOLEA, B. - Privacy Report: Romania – from the Data protection act to the Constitutional Court decision on data retention, Privacy OS Conference, Vienna, Austria, October 2009
• MANOLEA, B., DOBRINOIU, M., Justice in the Digital Era – Legal Provisions regarding Cybercrime in Romania , Law And Internet Foundation, Bulgaria , 2008 pp 63-109
• MANOLEA, B., „Privacy and Human Rights 2003, 2004 and 2006: Romanian chapetr” - part of Privacy and Human Rights 2003 and 2004 - Electronic Privacy Information Center; 2004 and 2005 and 2007 edition